Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nothing outstanding to say...

Well, I have to admit something....since Stuart's birthday last December I haven't posted on our blog....I have this THING about blogs.....I never want to sound like my life is oh so interesting and that it is 'such the place to check' out news....BUT I do understand when family and friends are scattered across states and want to keep up with your daily humdrum and pic's of the kids. I may sit down and try again to see if I can add pictures and make it pleasing to the eye....I guess I will have to let my children out of their cages for some quick pictures.....
Cheers...

4 comments:

Lincoln's Log said...

Thanks sis!

Gina said...

it was nice to see you guys for a bit.

Shana said...

We should put our kids into one big cage together soon so they can play and we can chat! :)

Lincoln's Log said...

Certainly you have something to say by now???